All current Victorian Public Service (VPS) employees can access the JSE platform. There's a difference though, between Victorian Public Service and Victorian Public Sector.
There's more information here: I have a government job, why can't I access the JSE?
Some employees of Victorian Public Entities will be granted access to the JSE (for a limited period of time) if their organisation is affected by workforce change and they have been nominated by their organisation. Apart from this, there are certain special cohorts that have access to the JSE for 12 months after their VPS employment has ceased. There are people who:
- identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and/or
- identify as a person with disability; and/or
- are a participant of one of the following employment pathway programs:
- Youth Employment Scheme
- Youth Employment Program
- Youth Cadetship Scheme
- Any Aboriginal internship program in the VPS
- Any internship program in the VPS for people with disability
- Any internship program in the VPS for refugees and asylum seekers.
For more information, please have a look at the JSE Recruitment Policy.